LONG BEACH MARDI GRAS 2014
Who says Mardi Gras is just a parade!? Our 3pm march down Rainbow Harbor is lining up to be our biggest yet, but the fun doesn’t start – or end – there! Check out the live music, fun activities, and Mardi Gras food and drink specials we have lined up from 1pm to 6pm at Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor!
AQUARIUM OF THE PACIFIC
- The LALAs - 2pm-3pm, as parade lines up
ON THE ESPLANADE
- Trackless Train, running between Shoreline Village and Aquarium of the Pacific. Train station located on the Esplanade, near the Yard House
- Bead & Mask Booth
NEW ORLEANS STYLE SPECIALTY FOODS
- Cafe Dia – Authentic Mardi Gras KING CAKE!
- Face Painter – 2:30pm – 5:30pm
- LALA’s Post-Parade live music & meet-and-greet – 3:45pm – 5pm
- Bonne Musique Zydeco (sponsored by Long Beach Blues & Bayou Fest) - 1pm – 2:30pm
- Zydeco Mudbugs – 3pm – 6pm
- Steven Gail, the One Man Band! – 2pm – 6pm
- Nater the Inflater (balloonist) – 1pm-5pm
- Christopher Yates, stilt walker/variety act – 3pm-5pm
VIP LOUNGE & “TASTE OF NEW ORLEANS” DINNER & CONCERT
- Info & tickets available soon – keep posted!